Netpower is a privately held global software company established in 1995 with offices in Norway, United States, and Vietnam. We have more than 150 employees and among our clients you will find a considerable amount of large public, state-owned and private businesses.
We deliver a wide range of services, including a wide variety of packaged products that we provide as SaaS services to our customers. We also do custom development projects for customers on .Net Core, NodeJS, Golang, Python, Java, Php, Flutter, React Native, ReactJS, Angular, SQL, NoSQL, Redis, Firebase, Elasticsearch, Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD, Azure, AWS and other cutting-edge technologies. We have very solid expertise on UX design, advanced HTML5 development, digital marketing, and project management.
Among our customers are:
- Norway’s largest Rig Operator using our CMS.
- Norway’s largest Hospital using our HSEQ system.
- Norway’s largest Safety Data Sheet using our Workplace Safety system.
- Norway’s largest Bus Transport using our Tracking apps.
- Norway’s largest Ministry of Culture agency responsible for art and culture for school pupils.
- Norway’s largest Chain of Tire Stores using our ERP software.
- Norway’s second largest Bank using our stockbroker software.
- Norway’s second largest Municipality using our messaging software.
- Norway’s second largest chain of Pizza restaurants has all its IT systems hosted in our Datacenter.
- Worldwide Tire Manufacture using Magento web shop delivered by our e-Commerce team.
Netpower Vietnam has vacant positions for 01 Senior Business Developer located at our Vietnam office to join our Business Development team to expand the Software Outsourcing Development services including Mobile/Web Applications, Offshore Development Center, Blockchain Development and Custom Software Development. You will join an existing international team of great people and will have a chance to contribute to a great success story while learning and growing with us.
Primary responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Find new, cross-selling/up-selling opportunities in potential or existing customers with support by managers.
- Make appointments with appropriate persons in charge of potential customers.
- Present introduction of products and services to potential customers following defined sales strategy.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to make proposals and supervise the projects.
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Track, accurately record and report daily sales results to the Managers.
- Closely work with Line Manager to achieve the individual and team sales targets.
- Define sales strategy for assigned product (including marketing investigation, targeting, activity plan) with support by managers.
- Develop and execute long-term sales strategies to maintain current clients and generate new business opportunities.
- Negotiate and close deals by understanding, creating, and delivering client value propositions.
- Provide post-sales client relationship management to ensure solutions meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Continuously maintain and expand sales, industry, and technical knowledge; use expertise to serve as a thought leader during client engagements.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- IT International Outbound Sales experience is required. Experience in software outsourcing projects is a big plus.
- At least 03 years of experience in Sales.
- Ability to learn and use innovative selling technologies (e.g., analytics, social media) to network, engage clients, and identify new business opportunities.
- Motivated self-starter with a passion for sales and a desire to achieve performance goals.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills; ability to tailor verbal and written communications to adapt to different cultures, clients, and colleagues at multiple levels.
- Outstanding ability to prioritize demands from multiple clients while developing creative sales solutions that solve complex business problems
- Demonstrated ability to build trusting working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Work only 7.5 hours per day.
- Annual leave buyback scheme.
- Up to 18 days annual leave which could be converted to daily wages.
- Take 03 days Easter or Christmas holidays according Norway’s holidays.
- Allowances: Lunch, Fuel, and Internet.
- Aboard Company trip, Year End Party.
- Opportunity to go work on-site in Norway.
- Join dynamic, young, and friendly teams.
- A creative and forward thinking development team to work with.
- Weekly entertainment activities: Football, Badminton, Cinema.
- Monthly events such as birthday party, team building dinner, and other special events.
- Annual healthcare check-up, medical treatment supports.
- All insurances according to Vietnamese Labor law.
- Happy hour every single day, unlimited snacks & beverages.
For inquiries about this vacancy, please contact us at:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 028 66 762 406