Netpower is a privately held global software company established in 1995 with offices in Norway, United States, and Vietnam. We have more than 150 employees and among our clients you will find a considerable amount of large public, state-owned and private businesses.
We deliver a wide range of services, including a wide variety of packaged products that we provide as SaaS services to our customers. We also do custom development projects for customers on .Net Core, NodeJS, Golang, Python, Java, Php, Flutter, React Native, ReactJS, Angular, SQL, NoSQL, Redis, Firebase, Elasticsearch, Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD, Azure, AWS and other cutting-edge technologies. We have very solid expertise on UX design, advanced HTML5 development, digital marketing, and project management.
Among our customers are:
- Norway’s largest Rig Operator using our CMS.
- Norway’s largest Hospital using our HSEQ system.
- Norway’s largest Safety Data Sheet using our Workplace Safety system.
- Norway’s largest Bus Transport using our Tracking apps.
- Norway’s largest Ministry of Culture agency responsible for art and culture for school pupils.
- Norway’s largest Chain of Tire Stores using our ERP software.
- Norway’s second largest Bank using our stockbroker software.
- Norway’s second largest Municipality using our messaging software.
- Norway’s second largest chain of Pizza restaurants has all its IT systems hosted in our Datacenter.
- Worldwide Tire Manufacture using Magento web shop delivered by our e-Commerce team.
Netpower Vietnam has vacant positions for 01 Java Backend Developers located at our Vietnam office to join our ever-expanding project team. You will join an existing international team of great people and will have a chance to contribute to a great success story while learning and growing with us.
Primary responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Work closely with the project manager to tailor business requirements in the technical design;
- Work with both Backend team and Mobile team;
- Keep the team up to date with cutting edge libraries and best practices;
- Do peer code reviewing and perform refactoring the source code;
- Responsible for backend of the project;
- Responsible for the unit testing and module testing;
- Good at communication (verbal, non-verbal, writing)
- Daily scrum meeting
- 3+ years of experience developing custom APIs and applications with Java;
- Excellent at Java, JRE JDK, Object oriented
- Knowledge in Oracle SQL, MongoDB or ORM frameworks
- Knowledge in REST framework, CURD patterns
- Knowledge in Git, github
- Knowledge in Nginx, Apache
- Knowledge in RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch (is a plus)
- Knowledge in CI, CD (is a plus)
- Knowledge in Eclipse / IntellJ IDEA
- Knowledge in Maven / Ant / Gradle build tool
- Integration experience across multiple platforms and web applications;
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented, team environment;
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks;
- Work only 7.5 hours per day.
- Annual leave buyback scheme.
- Up to 18 days annual leave which could be converted to daily wages.
- Take 03 days Easter or Christmas holidays according Norway’s holidays.
- Allowances: Lunch, Fuel, and Internet.
- Aboard Company trip, Year End Party.
- Opportunity to go work on-site in Norway.
- Join dynamic, young, and friendly teams.
- A creative and forward thinking development team to work with.
- Weekly entertainment activities: Football, Badminton, Cinema.
- Monthly events such as birthday party, team building dinner, and other special events.
- Annual healthcare check-up, medical treatment supports.
- All insurances according to Vietnamese Labor law.
- Happy hour every single day, unlimited snacks & beverages.
For inquiries about this vacancy, please contact us at:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 028 66 762 406