Netpower is a privately held global software company with offices in Vietnam and Norway. We have more than 70 employees and among our clients you will find a considerable amount of large public, state-owned and private businesses.
Netpower delivers a wide range of services, including a wide variety of packaged products that we provide as SaaS services to our customers. We also do custom development projects for customers on .Net Core, PHP, NodeJs, Golang, Python, Flutter, React Native, ReactJS, Angular, SQL, NoSQL and other cutting edge technologies. We have very solid expertise on UX design, advanced HTML5 development, digital marketing and project management.
Netpower also run a professional Datacenter where we offer Co-location, ASP-services, Web hosting, Cloud services, Storage and Backup. All our own SaaS services are derived from our internal Datacenter.
We have separate teams that focus on:
- .Net Core custom developments.
- Magento, AEM, Shopify, and WooCommerce eCommerce solutions.
- PHP, Python, NodeJs, Golang, Dart custom development.
- Flutter, React Native, Mobile Native development.
- Product development of a complete SW-solution for online brokers with real time streaming quotes and online trading from mobile devices.
- Maintenance and support of our SaaS services
- Operation of our Datacenter facility
- Testing and Quality assurance
Among our customers are:
- Norway’s largest Rig Operator using our CMS.
- Norway’s largest Hospital using our HSEQ system.
- Norway’s largest Ministry of Culture agency responsible for art and culture for school pupils using our Schoollink Booking system.
- Norway’s largest Bus Transport using our tracking apps.
- Norway’s largest Chain of Tire Stores using our ERP software.
- Norway’s second largest chain of Pizza restaurants has all their IT systems hosted in our Datacenter.
- Norway’s second largest Bank using our stockbroker software.
- Norway’s second largest Municipality using our messaging software.
- Worldwide Tire Manufacture using Magento WEB shop delivered by our team.
Netpower Vietnam has vacant positions for HR Admin/Assistant located at our Vietnam office to join our ever-expanding team. You will join an existing international team of great people and will have a chance to contribute to a great success story while learning and growing with us.
Primary responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Processing incoming mails/calls
- Support recruitment and participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize employer branding activity like job fair event)
- Serving as a point of contact with benefit vendors/administrators
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave or recruitment record)
- Support preparing HR documents, like new hire guides
- Liaise with external partners, like social security vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Arrange company team building events and process expense forms
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by supervisors.
Required qualifications are as follows:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s Degree
- Must possess interpersonal skill
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally, as to communicate with employees, members of the HR management team, and in group presentations and meetings
- Must be able to effectively read and interpret information
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback
We can offer the following:
- A creative and forward thinking development team to work with.
- Join a dynamic, young and friendly project team.
- 13rd month bonus program.
- Yearly Company trip.
- All insurances according to Vietnamese Labor law.
- Annual healthcare check-up, medical treatment supports.
- Up to 18 days annual leave which could be converted to daily wages.
- Quarterly events with company employees.
- Take Easter and Christmas holidays according Norway’s holidays.
- Allowances: Lunch, Fuel and Internet.
- Monthly events such as birthday party, team building dinner, and other special events.
- Weekly entertainment activities: Football, Cinema.
- English Training Program with native teacher twice a week.
- Happy hour every single day, unlimited snacks & beverages.
For inquiries about this vacancy, please contact Ms. Phuong Hoang:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: (028) 66 762 406