Netpower is a privately held global software company established in 1995 with offices in Norway, United States, and Vietnam. We have more than 150 employees and among our clients you will find a considerable amount of large public, state-owned and private businesses.
We deliver a wide range of services, including a wide variety of packaged products that we provide as SaaS services to our customers. We also do custom development projects for customers on .Net Core, NodeJS, Golang, Python, Java, Php, Flutter, React Native, ReactJS, Angular, SQL, NoSQL, Redis, Firebase, Elasticsearch, Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD, Azure, AWS and other cutting-edge technologies. We have very solid expertise on UX design, advanced HTML5 development, digital marketing, and project management.
Among our customers are:
- Norway’s largest Rig Operator using our CMS.
- Norway’s largest Hospital using our HSEQ system.
- Norway’s largest Safety Data Sheet using our Workplace Safety system.
- Norway’s largest Bus Transport using our Tracking apps.
- Norway’s largest Ministry of Culture agency responsible for art and culture for school pupils.
- Norway’s largest Chain of Tire Stores using our ERP software.
- Norway’s second largest Bank using our stockbroker software.
- Norway’s second largest Municipality using our messaging software.
- Norway’s second largest chain of Pizza restaurants has all its IT systems hosted in our Datacenter.
- Worldwide Tire Manufacture using Magento web shop delivered by our e-Commerce team.
Netpower Vietnam has vacant positions for Sharepoint Developer located at our Vietnam office to join our ever-expanding team. You will join an existing international team of great people and will have a chance to contribute to a great success story while learning and growing with us.
Primary responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Maintaining and updating SharePoint applications.
Extending SharePoint functionality with forms, web parts, and application technologies;
- Analyze and understand business and technical requirements and work with the project managers, the product owner in our HSEQ product;
- Work with our senior developers to develop tailored custom solutions based on our HSEQ platform with Sharepoint, .NET Core, Reactjs, SQL, Redis, Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD, Azure, and whatever else is required to get the job done;
- Participate in the full product lifecycle: planning, conception, development, testing, customer feedback, and iteration;
- Ensure code quality, best practices, and design patterns are implemented in compliance with established coding quality standards of the company;
- Keep the team up to date with cutting edge libraries and best practices;
- Do peer code reviewing and do refactoring the source code;
- Proactively suggest improvements across the whole stack;
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Daily scrum meeting;
Required qualifications are as follows:
- A minimum of 2 to 5 years professional experience with web development using Sharepoint, React JS, .NET framework and .NET Core.
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of experience in a SharePoint developer role using SharePoint online/O365 and SharePoint on Premise 2013/2016.
- Experience with product development and UX design;
- Extensive experience with Bootstrap, Typescript, React JS, Web API are plus;
- Deep understanding of S.O.L.I.D principles and know how to write clean code;
- Practical knowledge unit-test and TDD;
- DB: MS SQL server (NoSQL is plus), Performance tuning;
- Work only 7.5 hours per day.
- Annual leave buyback scheme.
- Up to 18 days annual leave which could be converted to daily wages.
- Take 03 days Easter or Christmas holidays according Norway’s holidays.
- Allowances: Lunch, Fuel, and Internet.
- Aboard Company trip, Year End Party.
- Opportunity to go work on-site in Norway.
- Join dynamic, young, and friendly teams.
- A creative and forward thinking development team to work with.
- Weekly entertainment activities: Football, Badminton, Cinema.
- Monthly events such as birthday party, team building dinner, and other special events.
- Annual healthcare check-up, medical treatment supports.
- All insurances according to Vietnamese Labor law.
- Happy hour every single day, unlimited snacks & beverages.
For inquiries about this vacancy, please contact us at:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 028 66 762 406