Netpower has established itself as one of the foremost providers of solutions and services based in Internet technology.
Since its inception in 1995, we have succeeded in establishing a significant confidence in the market, and now appears as a center of excellence in web solutions, internet services, IT equipment and operations services, data communications and data security.
Netpower Vietnam has vacant positions for Senior Sales Executive located at our Vietnam office to join our ever-expanding team. You will join an existing international team of great people and will have a chance to contribute to a great success story while learning and growing with us.
- Job Title: Senior Sales Executive
- Salary Grade: Negotiation depends on candidate’s expectation
- Team: Sale Dept.
- Working Location: Netpower Vietnam office – 2nd Floor, Saigon Airport Plaza, No.1, Bach Dang, Ward 2, Tan Binh District
- Headquarter: Norway
- Working Time: 09:00 AM – 06:00 PM (Mon – Fri)
- Report to: Head of Business & Norway Sales Manager
- Company Size: 25-99
- Make appointments with appropriate persons in charge of potential customers.
- Find cross-selling/up-selling opportunities in potential or existing customers with support by managers.
- Present introduction of products and services to potential customers following defined sales strategy.
- Make a proposal document to sell products and services.
- Track, accurately record and report daily sales results to the supervisor.
- Attain and exceed individual and team sales targets.
- Define sales strategy for assigned product (including marketing investigation, targeting, activity plan) with support by managers.
- Develop and execute long-term sales strategies to maintain current clients and generate new business opportunities.
- Negotiate and close deals by understanding, creating, and delivering client value propositions.
- Provide post-sales client relationship management to ensure solutions meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Continuously maintain and expand sales, industry, and technical knowledge; use expertise to serve as a thought leader during client engagements.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- IT Sale experience is a big plus.
- At least 02-03 year experiences in Sales.
- Ability to learn and use innovative selling technologies (e.g., analytics, social media) to network, engage clients, and identify new business opportunities.
- Motivated self-starter with a passion for sales and a desire to achieve performance goals.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills; ability to tailor verbal and written communications to adapt to different cultures, clients, and colleagues at multiple levels.
- Outstanding ability to prioritize demands from multiple clients while developing creative sales solutions that solve complex business problems.
- Demonstrated ability to build trusting working relationships with clients and colleagues.
We can offer the following:
- A creative and forward thinking development team to work with.
- Join a dynamic, young and friendly project team.
- 13rd month bonus program.
- Yearly Company trip.
- All insurances according to Vietnamese Labor law.
- Annual healthcare check-up, medical treatment supports.
- Up to 18 days annual leave which could be converted to daily wages.
- Take Easter and Christmas holidays according Norway’s holidays.
- Allowances: Lunch, Fuel and Internet.
- Monthly events such as birthday party, teambuilding dinner… and other specical events.
- Weekly entertainment activities: Football, Cinema.
- English Training Program with native teacher twice a week.
- Fruit – happy hour every single day, unlimited snacks & beverages.
For inquiries about this vacancy, please contact us at:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 028 66 762 406