Netpower is a privately held global software company with offices in Vietnam and Norway. We have more than 90 employees and among our clients you will find a considerable amount of large public, state-owned and private businesses.
Netpower delivers a wide range of services, including a wide variety of packaged products that we provide as SaaS services to our customers. We also do custom development projects for customers on .Net Core, PHP, NodeJs, Golang, Python, Flutter, React Native, ReactJS, Angular, SQL, NoSQL and other cutting edge technologies. We have very solid expertise on UX design, advanced HTML5 development, digital marketing and project management.
Netpower also run a professional Datacenter where we offer Co-location, ASP-services, Web hosting, Cloud services, Storage and Backup. All our own SaaS services are derived from our internal Datacenter.
We have separate teams that focus on:
- .Net Core custom developments.
- Magento, AEM, Shopify, and WooCommerce eCommerce solutions.
- PHP, Python, NodeJs, Golang, Dart custom development.
- Flutter, React Native, Mobile Native development.
- Product development of a complete SW-solution for online brokers with real time streaming quotes and online trading from mobile devices.
- Maintenance and support of our SaaS services
- Operation of our Datacenter facility
- Testing and Quality assurance
Among our customers are:
- Norway’s largest Rig Operator using our CMS.
- Norway’s largest Hospital using our HSEQ system.
- Norway’s largest Ministry of Culture agency responsible for art and culture for school pupils using our Schoollink Booking system.
- Norway’s largest Bus Transport using our tracking apps.
- Norway’s largest Chain of Tire Stores using our ERP software.
- Norway’s second largest chain of Pizza restaurants has all their IT systems hosted in our Datacenter.
- Norway’s second largest Bank using our stockbroker software.
- Norway’s second largest Municipality using our messaging software.
- Worldwide Tire Manufacture using Magento WEB shop delivered by our team.
Netpower Vietnam has vacant positions for 02 Senior Python Developer located at our Vietnam office to join our ever-expanding product team. You will join an existing international team of great people and will have a chance to contribute to a great success story while learning and growing with us.
Primary responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Collaborate with analysts to understand and anticipate requirements;
- Design and implement webscrapes for a wide variety of alternative datasets;
- Maintain alerting systems to ensure smooth day-to-day operations;
- Author tests to validate data availability and integrity;
- Investigate and defuse time-sensitive data incidents;
- Coach junior team members;
Required qualifications are as follows:
- Aptitude for designing infrastructure, data products, and tools for Data Scientists;
- 1-3 years web development experience (Python/Django/SQL/HTML/CSS)
- Familiarity with scraping and common scraping tools (Selenium, Scrapy);
- Experience containerizing workloads with Docker (Kubernetes a plus);
- Experience with build automation (Jenkins, TeamCity);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Opportunity to go work on-site in Norway.
- English Training Program twice a week;
- Join dynamic, young, and friendly teams;
- A creative and forward thinking development team to work with;
- Up to 18 days annual leave which could be converted to daily wages;
- Take Easter or Christmas holidays according Norway’s holidays;
- Allowances: Lunch, Fuel, and Internet;
- Abroard Company trip, Year End Party;
- Weekly entertainment activities: Football, Cinema;
- Monthly events such as birthday party, team building dinner, and other special events;
- Annual healthcare check-up, medical treatment supports;
- All insurances according to Vietnamese Labor law;
- Happy hour every single day, unlimited snacks & beverages;
For inquiries about this vacancy, please contact us at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 028 66 762 406