Netpower AS is a privately held global software company with offices in Vietnam, United States, and Norway. We have more than 100 employees and among our clients you will find a considerable amount of large public, state-owned and private businesses. We delivers a wide range of services, including a wide variety of packaged products that we provide as SaaS services to our customers. We also do custom development projects for customers on Blockchain, .Net , Node JS,PHP, Golang, Python, Dart, Flutter, React Native, React JS, Angular, SQL, NoSQL and other cutting edge technologies. We have very solid expertise on UX design, advanced HTML5 development, digital marketing and project management. We also run a professional Datacenter where we offer Co-location, ASP-services, Web hosting, Cloud services, Storage and Backup. All our own SaaS services are derived from our internal Datacenter.
We have separate teams that focus on:
- dot Net/ dot Net Core custom developments.
- Flutter, React Native, Mobile Native development.
- Node JS, Go, Dart, PHP, Python custom development.
- Magento, AEM, Shopify, and WooCommerce eCommerce solutions.
- Product development of a complete SW-solution for online brokers with real time streaming quotes and online trading from mobile devices.
- Maintenance and support of our SaaS services.
- Operation of our Datacenter facility.
- Testing and Quality assurance.
Among our customers are:
- Norway’s largest Rig Operator using our CMS.
- Norway’s largest Hospital using our HSEQ system.
- Norway’s largest Ministry of Culture agency responsible for art and culture for school pupils.
- Norway’s largest Bus Transport using our tracking apps.
- Norway’s largest Chain of Tire Stores using our ERP software.
- Norway’s second largest chain of Pizza restaurants has all their IT systems hosted in our Datacenter.
- Norway’s second largest Bank using our stockbroker software.
- Norway’s second largest Municipality using our messaging software.
- Worldwide Tire Manufacture using Magento WEB shop delivered by our team.
Netpower AS has vacant positions for QA/testers located at our Vietnam office to join our ever-expanding product team. You will join an existing international team of great people and will have a chance to contribute to a great success story while learning and growing with us.
Primary responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Analyze and understand business and technical requirements and work with the project managers, the product owner in our HSEQ product;
- Collaborate in the developer to test developed modules in a structured and successful way;
- Develop, execute and review test cases based on functional, technical and usability requirements;
- Create, execute and review test cases on functional and non-functional requirements;
- Manage and report on your own test deliverables and test execution;
- Create and manage defects along with evaluating severity and impact on the solution and scope;
- Take responsibility for certifying the quality of the solution;
- Plan and organize your own work and accurately report issues and progress in a timely manner;
- Identify areas for own personal development
- Report testing status and test results to superior (Project Leader or direct manager) accurately and in timely manner
- Daily scrum meeting;
Required qualifications are as follows:
- 03 months + of software testing experience in developing, reporting software issues, report testing status and results;
- Critical thinking and domain research & studying is important;
- Have a basic knowledge of testing methodologies & techniques and the defect reporting process;
- Able to understand well documents in English (here are test requirements or system specifications) to collect requirements for TCs development;
- Shows initiative in gaining in-depth experience in areas of technology relevant to testing of given software products. Shows initiative in gaining theoretical knowledge in software testing;
- Candidate must be an enthusiastic and energetic person. He/she must be efficient, hardworking, team working and able to use good judgment;
- Problem solving, issue escalation skill and time management skill;
- Good communication skill (expression);
- Good at all 4 English skills;
- Work only 7.5 hours per day.
- Annual leave buy back scheme.
- Up to 18 days annual leave which could be converted to daily wages.
- Take 03 days Easter or Christmas holidays according Norway’s holidays.
- Allowances: Lunch, Fuel, and Internet.
- Aboard Company trip, Year End Party.
- Opportunity to go work on-site in Norway.
- English Training Program twice a week.
- Join dynamic, young, and friendly teams.
- A creative and forward thinking development team to work with.
- Weekly entertainment activities: Football, Badminton, Cinema.
- Monthly events such as birthday party, team building dinner, and other special events.
- Annual healthcare check-up, medical treatment supports.
- All insurances according to Vietnamese Labor law.
- Happy hour every single day, unlimited snacks & beverages.
For inquiries about this vacancy, please contact us at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 028 66 762 406