Are you a clever multitasker?
We need more great testers!
Netpower is a privately held global software company with offices in Vietnam and Norway. We have more than 70 employees and among our clients you will find a considerable amount of large public, state-owned and private businesses.
Netpower delivers a wide range of services, including a wide variety of packaged products that we provide as SaaS services to our customers. We also do custom development projects for customers on .Net Core, PHP, NodeJs, Golang, Python, Flutter, React Native, ReactJS, Angular, SQL, NoSQL and other cutting edge technologies. We have very solid expertise on UX design, advanced HTML5 development, digital marketing and project management.
Netpower Vietnam has vacant positions for QC/testers located at our Vietnam office to join our ever-expanding team. You will join an existing international team of great people and will have a chance to contribute to a great success story while learning and growing with us.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO
- Fulfill assignments from direct superior. Complete assigned tasks on time.
- Ensure the quality of work always higher or at least meet superior’s expectation.
- Get used with the Application Under Test (AUT) quickly. Verifies whether the AUT works properly as designed (based on test requirements or system specifications).
- Create individually or coordinate with teammates in Test cases development. Follow the standard test design of the team.
- Do individually or coordinate with teammates in TCs maintenance to ensure the test suite is having a good coverage.
- Get necessary testing environments configured correctly as needed to complete the assigned tasks.
- Run tests (including manual test or automation test or both) against AUT builds/releases during its development life cycle.
- Create good and effective bugs report. Log/submit defects into Bug Tracking system correctly. Follow up exactly the Bug Tracking process (about open, monitor, update, close, reopen).
- Communicate issues to superior in timely manner.
- Report testing status and test results to superior (Project Leader or direct manager) accurately and in timely manner.
- To herself/himself in self studying to upgrade software testing skills or related technologies to Software testing.
- Bachelor IT University or requisite/relevant background experience.
- Able to understand well documents in English (here are test requirements or system specifications) to collect requirements for TCs development.
- Candidate must be an enthusiastic and energetic person. He/she must be efficient, hardworking, team working and able to use good judgment.
- Good communication skill (expression)
- Problem solving, issue escalation skill and time management skill.
- Have 6~12 month software testing experience in developing, executing test cases, maintaining test cases, performing testing techniques (exploratory testing, boundary testing, forced test and so on), reporting software issues, report testing status and results.
- Nice to have a basic knowledge of testing methodologies & techniques and the defect reporting process.
- Nice to have some knowledge/ experience working with Microsoft or Linux/UNIX based operating system(s). Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Shows initiative in gaining in-depth experience in areas of technology relevant to testing of given software products. Shows initiative in gaining theoretical knowledge in software testing.
- Good at all English skills is a big plus.
We can offer the following:
- A creative and forward thinking development team to work with.
- Join a dynamic, young and friendly project team.
- 13rd month bonus program.
- Yearly Company Trip.
- All insurances according to Vietnamese Labor law.
- Annual healthcare check-up, medical treatment supports.
- Up to 18 days annual leaves which could be converted to daily wages.
- Quarterly events with company employees.
- Take Easter or Christmas holidays according Norway’s holidays.
- Allowances: Lunch, Fuel and Internet.
- Monthly events such as birthday party, teambuilding dinner… and other special events.
- Weekly entertainment activities: Football, Cinema.
- English Training Program with native teacher twice a week.
- Fruit – Happy hour every single day, unlimited snacks & beverages.
For inquiries about this vacancy, please contact us at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 028 66 762 406