Netpower is a privately held global software company established in 1995 with offices in Norway, United States, and Vietnam. We have more than 150 employees and among our clients you will find a considerable amount of large public, state-owned and private businesses.
We deliver a wide range of services, including a wide variety of packaged products that we provide as SaaS services to our customers. We also do custom development projects for customers on .Net Core, NodeJS, Golang, Python, Java, Php, Flutter, React Native, ReactJS, Angular, SQL, NoSQL, Redis, Firebase, Elasticsearch, Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD, Azure, AWS and other cutting-edge technologies. We have very solid expertise on UX design, advanced HTML5 development, digital marketing, and project management.
Among our customers are:
- Norway’s largest Rig Operator using our CMS.
- Norway’s largest Hospital using our HSEQ system.
- Norway’s largest Safety Data Sheet using our Workplace Safety system.
- Norway’s largest Bus Transport using our Tracking apps.
- Norway’s largest Ministry of Culture agency responsible for art and culture for school pupils.
- Norway’s largest Chain of Tire Stores using our ERP software.
- Norway’s second largest Bank using our stockbroker software.
- Norway’s second largest Municipality using our messaging software.
- Norway’s second largest chain of Pizza restaurants has all its IT systems hosted in our Datacenter.
- Worldwide Tire Manufacture using Magento web shop delivered by our e-Commerce team.
Netpower Vietnam has vacant positions for Python Developers (Django / Selenium / React JS) located at our Vietnam office to join our ever-expanding product team. You will join an existing international team of great people and will have a chance to contribute to a great success story while learning and growing with us.
Primary responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Collaborate with analysts to understand and anticipate requirements;
- Design and implement web scrapes for a wide variety of alternative datasets;
- Maintain alerting systems to ensure smooth day-to-day operations;
- Author tests to validate data availability and integrity;
- Investigate and defuse time-sensitive data incidents;
- Coach junior team members;
Required qualifications are as follows:
- Aptitude for designing infrastructure, data products, and tools for Data Scientists;
- 1-3 years web development experience (Python/Django/SQL/HTML/CSS)
- Familiarity with scraping and common scraping tools (Selenium, Scraping);
- Experience containerizing workloads with Docker (Kubernetes a plus);
- Experience with build automation (Jenkins, TeamCity);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Work only 7.5 hours per day.
- Annual leave buyback scheme.
- Up to 18 days annual leave which could be converted to daily wages.
- Take 03 days Easter or Christmas holidays according Norway’s holidays.
- Allowances: Lunch, Fuel, and Internet.
- Aboard Company trip, Year End Party.
- Opportunity to go work on-site in Norway.
- Join dynamic, young, and friendly teams.
- A creative and forward thinking development team to work with.
- Weekly entertainment activities: Football, Badminton, Cinema.
- Monthly events such as birthday party, team building dinner, and other special events.
- Annual healthcare check-up, medical treatment supports.
- All insurances according to Vietnamese Labor law.
- Happy hour every single day, unlimited snacks & beverages.
For inquiries about this vacancy, please contact us at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 028 66 762 406