Netpower is a privately held global software company with offices in Vietnam and Norway. We have more than 90 employees and among our clients you will find a considerable amount of large public, state-owned and private businesses.
Netpower delivers a wide range of services, including a wide variety of packaged products that we provide as SaaS services to our customers. We also do custom development projects for customers on .Net Core, PHP, NodeJs, Golang, Python, Flutter, React Native, ReactJS, Angular, SQL, NoSQL and other cutting edge technologies. We have very solid expertise on UX design, advanced HTML5 development, digital marketing and project management.
Netpower also run a professional Datacenter where we offer Co-location, ASP-services, Web hosting, Cloud services, Storage and Backup. All our own SaaS services are derived from our internal Datacenter.
We have separate teams that focus on:
- .Net Core custom developments.
- Magento, AEM, Shopify, and WooCommerce eCommerce solutions.
- PHP, Python, NodeJs, Golang, Dart custom development.
- Flutter, React Native, Mobile Native development.
- Product development of a complete SW-solution for online brokers with real time streaming quotes and online trading from mobile devices.
- Maintenance and support of our SaaS services
- Operation of our Datacenter facility
- Testing and Quality assurance
Among our customers are:
- Norway’s largest Rig Operator using our CMS.
- Norway’s largest Hospital using our HSEQ system.
- Norway’s largest Ministry of Culture agency responsible for art and culture for school pupils using our Schoollink Booking system.
- Norway’s largest Bus Transport using our tracking apps.
- Norway’s largest Chain of Tire Stores using our ERP software.
- Norway’s second largest chain of Pizza restaurants has all their IT systems hosted in our Datacenter.
- Norway’s second largest Bank using our stockbroker software.
- Norway’s second largest Municipality using our messaging software.
- Worldwide Tire Manufacture using Magento WEB shop delivered by our team.
Netpower Vietnam has vacant positions for Project Manager/ Business Analyst located at our Vietnam office to join our ever-expanding product team. You will join an existing international team of great people and will have a chance to contribute to a great success story while learning and growing with us.
Primary responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Work as a liaison between PO/Client and onshore/offshore development team;
- Work with Product Owner (PO) or with Clients to gather, analyze, validate and clarify business requirements; transform business requirements into Product Backlog Items, manage Product backlog and prioritize Sprint backlog;
- Assist PO in creating and managing product features breakdown, product roadmap, product gaps;
- Create user stories and define acceptance criteria to assist in the facilitation of user acceptance testing;
- Create and manage all kinds of analysis & requirement documents (business processes, data models, mockups, user guides) in order to provide the concise and coherent requirements for the development team;
- Facilitate meetings with PO, clients and development team to clarify and relay requirements;
- Work closely with the Development and QC team to ensure acceptance criteria and enhance product quality;
- Assist in UAT and project operations (manage incidents and change requests);
- Coordinate with other teams in a cross project to implement an integrated solution;
- Manage the development team and projects;
- Daily scrum meeting;
Required qualifications are as follows:
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken);
- At least 2 years of BA experience in Software development;
- Proven ability in typical BA skill set – requirements engineering, GAP analysis, business process analysis, modelling techniques, facilitation techniques;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills;
- Experience in working with offshore clients;
- Experience in making Requests for Proposals;
- Excellent leadership skill;
- Experience in supporting business cases development for projects of various nature;
- Full Software Development Lifecycle experience from an Agile environment;
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Can-do attitude and adaptability to changing circumstances;
- Opportunity to go work on-site in Norway.
- English Training Program twice a week;
- Join dynamic, young, and friendly teams;
- A creative and forward thinking development team to work with;
- Up to 18 days annual leave which could be converted to daily wages;
- Take Easter or Christmas holidays according Norway’s holidays;
- Allowances: Lunch, Fuel, and Internet;
- Abroard Company trip, Year End Party;
- Weekly entertainment activities: Football, Cinema;
- Monthly events such as birthday party, team building dinner, and other special events;
- Annual healthcare check-up, medical treatment supports;
- All insurances according to Vietnamese Labor law;
- Happy hour every single day, unlimited snacks & beverages;
For inquiries about this vacancy, please contact us at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 028 66 762 406