Netpower is a privately held global software company established in 1995 with offices in Norway, United States, and Vietnam. We have more than 150 employees and among our clients you will find a considerable amount of large public, state-owned and private businesses.
We deliver a wide range of services, including a wide variety of packaged products that we provide as SaaS services to our customers. We also do custom development projects for customers on .Net Core, NodeJS, Golang, Python, Java, Php, Flutter, React Native, ReactJS, Angular, SQL, NoSQL, Redis, Firebase, Elasticsearch, Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD, Azure, AWS and other cutting-edge technologies. We have very solid expertise on UX design, advanced HTML5 development, digital marketing, and project management.
Among our customers are:
- Norway’s largest Rig Operator using our CMS.
- Norway’s largest Hospital using our HSEQ system.
- Norway’s largest Safety Data Sheet using our Workplace Safety system.
- Norway’s largest Bus Transport using our Tracking apps.
- Norway’s largest Ministry of Culture agency responsible for art and culture for school pupils.
- Norway’s largest Chain of Tire Stores using our ERP software.
- Norway’s second largest Bank using our stockbroker software.
- Norway’s second largest Municipality using our messaging software.
- Norway’s second largest chain of Pizza restaurants has all its IT systems hosted in our Datacenter.
- Worldwide Tire Manufacture using Magento web shop delivered by our e-Commerce team.
Netpower Vietnam has vacant positions for Principle .Net Software Engineer located at our Vietnam office to join our ever-expanding product team. You will join an existing international team of great people and lead a team to contribute to a great success story while learning and growing with us.
Primary responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Provide oversight of the development team as part of initiatives, constructing development plans, leading system designs, and conducting code reviews. Collaborate directly with the test lead to shape initiative test strategies. Drive the development team to deliver work on time and of high quality. Participate in technology/tools evaluation and software technical proof of concepts. Works effectively with project and program managers on planning and delivery of large initiatives.
- Work to resolve complex technical issues and understand system performance associated with the solution. Take responsibility for delivery of required technical documentation.
- Work with our senior developers to develop and execute implementation plans in alignment with features and functionality designed exceed client expectations across our QMS and WS platforms built upon .NET Core, Angular, SQL, Redis, Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD, Azure;
- Keep the team up to date with cutting edge libraries and best practices;
- Do peer code reviewing and do refactoring the source code;
- Proactively suggest improvements across the whole stack;
- Daily scrum meeting;
Required qualifications are as follows:
- A minimum of 7 years professional experience with web development using .NET framework. .Net core and .Net
- Deep understanding of S.O.L.I.D principles and know how to write clean code;
- Practical knowledge unit-test and TDD;
- DB: MS SQL server (NoSQL is plus), Performance tuning;
- Caching strategy, familiar with Redis, Redis search. Elastic search.
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Experience with microservice.
- Can be able to conduct internal training courses.
- Experience in using cloud platforms (Azure/AWS/GCP)
- Work only 7.5 hours per day.
- Annual leave buyback scheme.
- Up to 18 days annual leave which could be converted to daily wages.
- Take 03 days Easter or Christmas holidays according Norway’s holidays.
- Allowances: Lunch, Fuel, and Internet.
- Aboard Company trip, Year End Party.
- Opportunity to go work on-site in Norway.
- Join dynamic, young, and friendly teams.
- A creative and forward thinking development team to work with.
- Weekly entertainment activities: Football, Badminton, Cinema.
- Monthly events such as birthday party, team building dinner, and other special events.
- Annual healthcare check-up, medical treatment supports.
- All insurances according to Vietnamese Labor law.
- Happy hour every single day, unlimited snacks & beverages.
For inquiries about this vacancy, please contact us at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 028 66 762 406