Netpower Vietnam has vacant positions for QC/testers located at our Vietnam office to join our ever-expanding team. You will join an existing international team of great people and will have a chance to contribute to a great success story while learning and growing with us.
Required qualifications are as follows:
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO
- Fulfill assignments from direct superior. Complete assigned tasks on time
- Ensure the quality of work always higher or at least meet superior’s expectation
- Get used with the Application Under Test (AUT) quickly. Verifies whether the AUT works properly as designed (based on test requirements or system specifications).
- Create individually or coordinate with teammates in Test cases development. Follow the standard test design of the team
- Do individually or coordinate with teammates in TCs maintenance to ensure the test suite is having a good coverage
- Get necessary testing environments configured correctly as needed to complete the assigned tasks
- Run tests (including manual test or automation test or both) against AUT builds/releases during its development lifecycle
- Create good and effective bugs report. Log/submit defects into Bug Tracking system correctly. Follow up exactly the Bug Tracking process (about open, monitor, update, close, reopen)
- Communicate issues to superior in timely manner
- Report testing status and test results to superior (Project Leader or direct manager) accurately and in timely manner
- To herself/himself in self studying to upgrade software testing skills or related technologies to Software testing
- Bachelor IT University or requisite/relevant background experience.
- Nice to have 6~12 month software testing experience in developing, executing test cases, maintaining test cases, performing testing techniques (exploratory testing, boundary testing, forced test and so on), reporting software issues, report testing status and results.
- Nice to have a basic knowledge of testing methodologies & techniques and the defect reporting process.
- Nice to have some knowledge/ experience working with Microsoft or Linux/UNIX based operating system(s). Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Able to understand well documents in English (here are test requirements or system specifications) to collect requirements for TCs development
- Shows initiative in gaining in-depth experience in areas of technology relevant to testing of given software products. Shows initiative in gaining theoretical knowledge in software testing.
- Candidate must be an enthusiastic and energetic person. He/she must be efficient, hardworking, team working and able to use good judgment.
- Good communication skill (expression)
- Problem solving, issue escalation skill and time management skill
- Good at all English skills is a big plus
We can offer the following:
- A permanent position with an attractive career path.
- Join a dynamic, young and friendly project team.
- A creative and forward thinking development team to work with.
- 13rd month bonus program.
- Monthly event with project team members.
- Quaterly events with company employees.
- Yearly company trip.
- Other bonueses: Lunch, Fuel, Internet.
- All insurances according to Vietnamese Labor law.
- Support for sports activities: Football, Table tennis.
- For inquiries about this vacancy, please contact Ms. Phuong at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0987433080