Netpower is a privately held global software company with offices in Vietnam and Norway. We have more than 90 employees and among our clients you will find a considerable amount of large public, state-owned and private businesses.
Netpower delivers a wide range of services, including a wide variety of packaged products that we provide as SaaS services to our customers. We also do custom development projects for customers on .Net Core, PHP, NodeJs, Golang, Python, Flutter, React Native, ReactJS, Angular, SQL, NoSQL and other cutting edge technologies. We have very solid expertise on UX design, advanced HTML5 development, digital marketing and project management.
Netpower also run a professional Datacenter where we offer Co-location, ASP-services, Web hosting, Cloud services, Storage and Backup. All our own SaaS services are derived from our internal Datacenter.
We have separate teams that focus on:
- .Net Core custom developments.
- Magento, AEM, Shopify, and WooCommerce eCommerce solutions.
- PHP, Python, NodeJs, Golang, Dart custom development.
- Flutter, React Native, Mobile Native development.
- Product development of a complete SW-solution for online brokers with real time streaming quotes and online trading from mobile devices.
- Maintenance and support of our SaaS services
- Operation of our Datacenter facility
- Testing and Quality assurance
Among our customers are:
- Norway’s largest Rig Operator using our CMS.
- Norway’s largest Hospital using our HSEQ system.
- Norway’s largest Ministry of Culture agency responsible for art and culture for school pupils using our Schoollink Booking system.
- Norway’s largest Bus Transport using our tracking apps.
- Norway’s largest Chain of Tire Stores using our ERP software.
- Norway’s second largest chain of Pizza restaurants has all their IT systems hosted in our Datacenter.
- Norway’s second largest Bank using our stockbroker software.
- Norway’s second largest Municipality using our messaging software.
- Worldwide Tire Manufacture using Magento WEB shop delivered by our team.
Netpower Vietnam has vacant positions for IT Recruiter & Internal Communications located at our Vietnam office to join our ever-expanding team. You will join an existing international team of great people and will have a chance to contribute to a great success story while learning and growing with us.
Primary responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Collect and analyze hiring demands: work with Hiring Manager to finalize the demands & JDs as well as fulfillment timeline;
- Be responsible for recruitment: Sourcing, hunting candidates to approach for the right opening jobs;
- Implement & develop recruiting strategies to build a strong network of technical & non-technical candidates; organize, maintain and update candidate databases;
- Be in charge of interview process: Phone interview, schedule interview, assign technical test, joining interview, prepare candidate assessment form, etc.
- Make relevant reports: weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc;
Internal Communications (30%)
- Organize events: Internal communications events such as team bonding, team building and other sharing activities; Employer branding activities via social media (LinkedIn, Facebook..);
- Coordinate onboarding/orientation process for new hires and ensure all the new hires have good understanding of and subscribe to ethos, core values; understand approaches, policies, procedures, strategies and operations to perform their job;
- Facilitate staffing changes (promotion, new appointment, relocation, additional responsibility, secondment, etc.) in consultation with relevant line manager and technical staff.
- Be in collaboration with line managers, create and maintain a conducive working environment where staff enjoy wellbeing as well as are highly motivated to make valuable contribution to the organization.
Required qualifications are as follows:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s Degree;
- 01 – 03 years of experiences in Recruitment and Communications. Having strong network of candidates in IT field is big plus;
- Personalities: Sociable, eager & dynamic;
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office, Outlook and Internet is necessary. Having knowledge in branding, designing, using photoshop … is big plus;
- Well-organized work style including sound process management skills;
- Good command of English and Vietnamese.
We can offer the following:
- Opportunity to go work on-site in Norway.
- English Training Program twice a week;
- Join dynamic, young, and friendly teams;
- A creative and forward thinking development team to work with;
- Up to 18 days annual leave which could be converted to daily wages;
- Take Easter or Christmas holidays according Norway’s holidays;
- Allowances: Lunch, Fuel, and Internet;
- Abroad company trip, Year End Party;
- Weekly entertainment activities: Football, Cinema;
- Monthly events such as birthday party, team building dinner, and other special events;
- Annual healthcare check-up, medical treatment supports;
- All insurances according to Vietnamese Labor law;
- Happy hour every single day, unlimited snacks & beverages;
For inquiries about this vacancy, please contact Ms. Phuong Hoang:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: (028) 66 762 406