<p class=”heading25 marginbot30″><strong>JOB DESCRIPTION</strong></p>
Netpower Vietnam has vacant positions for HR Admin/Assistant located at our Vietnam office to join our ever-expanding team. You will join an existing international team of great people and will have a chance to contribute to a great success story while learning and growing with us.
Primary responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Processing incoming mails/calls
- Support recruitment and participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize employer branding activity like job fair event)
- Serving as a point of contact with benefit vendors/administrators
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave or recruitment record)
- Support preparing HR documents, like new hire guides
- Liaise with external partners, like social security vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Arrange company team building events and process expense forms
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by supervisors
Required qualifications are as follows:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s Degree
- Must possess interpersonal skill
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally, as to communicate with employees, members of the HR management team, and in group presentations and meetings
- Must be able to effectively read and interpret information
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback
We can offer the following:
- A creative and forward thinking development team to work with.
- Join a dynamic, young and friendly project team.
- 13rd month bonus program.
- Yearly Company trip.
- All insurances according to Vietnamese Labor law.
- Annual healthcare check-up, medical treatment supports.
- Up to 16 days annual leave which could be converted to daily wages.
- Take Easter and Christmas holidays according Norway’s holidays.
- Allowances: Lunch, Fuel and Internet.
- Monthly events such as birthday party, teambuilding dinner… and other specical events.
- Weekly entertainment activities: Football, Cinema.
- English Training Program with native teacher twice a week.
- Fruit – happy hour every single day, unlimited snacks & beverages.
For inquiries about this vacancy, please contact Ms. Phuong at:
- Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 028 66 762 406