Netpower AS is a privately held global software company with offices in Vietnam, United States, and Norway. We have more than 100 employees and among our clients you will find a considerable amount of large public, state-owned and private businesses. We delivers a wide range of services, including a wide variety of packaged products that we provide as SaaS services to our customers. We also do custom development projects for customers on Blockchain, .Net , Node JS,PHP, Golang, Python, Dart, Flutter, React Native, React JS, Angular, SQL, NoSQL and other cutting edge technologies. We have very solid expertise on UX design, advanced HTML5 development, digital marketing and project management. We also run a professional Datacenter where we offer Co-location, ASP-services, Web hosting, Cloud services, Storage and Backup. All our own SaaS services are derived from our internal Datacenter.
We have separate teams that focus on:
- dot Net/ dot Net Core custom developments.
- Flutter, React Native, Mobile Native development.
- Node JS, Go, Dart, PHP, Python custom development.
- Magento, AEM, Shopify, and WooCommerce eCommerce solutions.
- Product development of a complete SW-solution for online brokers with real time streaming quotes and online trading from mobile devices.
- Maintenance and support of our SaaS services.
- Operation of our Datacenter facility.
- Testing and Quality assurance.
Among our customers are:
- Norway’s largest Rig Operator using our CMS.
- Norway’s largest Hospital using our HSEQ system.
- Norway’s largest Ministry of Culture agency responsible for art and culture for school pupils.
- Norway’s largest Bus Transport using our tracking apps.
- Norway’s largest Chain of Tire Stores using our ERP software.
- Norway’s second largest chain of Pizza restaurants has all their IT systems hosted in our Datacenter.
- Norway’s second largest Bank using our stockbroker software.
- Norway’s second largest Municipality using our messaging software.
- Worldwide Tire Manufacture using Magento WEB shop delivered by our team.
Netpower AS has vacant positions for Mobile Developers (React Native / React JS / Node JS) located at our Vietnam office to join our ever-expanding project team. You will join an existing international team of great people and will have a chance to contribute to a great success story while learning and growing with us.
Primary responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Work closely with the project manager to tailor business requirements in the technical design, ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Work with our senior developers or experts to develop solutions with React Native / Flutter / React JS, and Node JS / Python / Firebase/ Docker / CI / CD;
- Keep the team up to date with cutting edge libraries and best practices;
- Do peer code reviewing and perform refactoring the source code;
- Responsible for both frontend and backend of the project;
- Responsible for the unit testing and module testing;
- Daily scrum meeting;
Required qualifications are as follows:
- 3+ years of experience developing mobile applications;
- 1+ years of experience with Flutter and Dart language;
- 1+ years of experience with Node JS / Python;
- 1+ years of experience with MySQL / PostgreSQL / MongoDB;
- 1+ UI: Material design, Material animations, Custom components, User Interaction (Touches, Gestures);
- Extensive experience with Bootstrap, Typescript, React JS is a plus;
- Communication & Networking: Cached Network Image, Firebase, Notification Banner, Push Notification, Socket, JSON, XML, SMS, Bluetooth, NFC;
- Hardware and Media: GPS, Playing Audio / Video, Accelerometer, Camera;
- Good Knowledge on Placing Apps in stores;
- Integration experience across multiple platforms and web applications;
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented, team environment;
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks;
- Work only 7.5 hours per day.
- Annual leave buy back scheme.
- Up to 18 days annual leave which could be converted to daily wages.
- Take 03 days Easter or Christmas holidays according Norway’s holidays.
- Allowances: Lunch, Fuel, and Internet.
- Aboard Company trip, Year End Party.
- Opportunity to go work on-site in Norway.
- English Training Program twice a week.
- Join dynamic, young, and friendly teams.
- A creative and forward thinking development team to work with.
- Weekly entertainment activities: Football, Badminton, Cinema.
- Monthly events such as birthday party, team building dinner, and other special events.
- Annual healthcare check-up, medical treatment supports.
- All insurances according to Vietnamese Labor law.
- Happy hour every single day, unlimited snacks & beverages.
For inquiries about this vacancy, please contact us at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 028 66 762 406