Netpower is a privately held global software company established in 1995 with offices in Norway, United States, and Vietnam. We have more than 150 employees and among our clients you will find a considerable amount of large public, state-owned and private businesses.
We deliver a wide range of services, including a wide variety of packaged products that we provide as SaaS services to our customers. We also do custom development projects for customers on .Net Core, NodeJS, Golang, Python, Java, Php, Flutter, React Native, ReactJS, Angular, SQL, NoSQL, Redis, Firebase, Elasticsearch, Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD, Azure, AWS and other cutting-edge technologies. We have very solid expertise on UX design, advanced HTML5 development, digital marketing, and project management.
Among our customers are:
- Norway’s largest Rig Operator using our CMS.
- Norway’s largest Hospital using our HSEQ system.
- Norway’s largest Safety Data Sheet using our Workplace Safety system.
- Norway’s largest Bus Transport using our Tracking apps.
- Norway’s largest Ministry of Culture agency responsible for art and culture for school pupils.
- Norway’s largest Chain of Tire Stores using our ERP software.
- Norway’s second largest Bank using our stockbroker software.
- Norway’s second largest Municipality using our messaging software.
- Norway’s second largest chain of Pizza restaurants has all its IT systems hosted in our Datacenter.
- Worldwide Tire Manufacture using Magento web shop delivered by our e-Commerce team.
Netpower Vietnam has vacant positions for Frontend Developers (Angular / React JS) located at our Vietnam office to join our ever-expanding product team. You will join an existing international team of great people and will have a chance to contribute to a great success story while learning and growing with us.
Primary responsibilities including but not limited to:
- In collaboration with the Chief Architect discuss, formulate, and document a vision for Front-end architecture and approaches in our HSEQ product;
- Work closely with our product designer, product manager, and software engineers to tailor business requirements in the technical design, ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Creating performance expectations and standards for the front-end, ensuring adoption across the engineering organization, and creating a framework to monitor for adherence;
- Mentor and provide feedback on proposed application and feature architecture;
- Keep the team up to date with cutting edge libraries and best practices;
- Do peer code reviewing and perform refactoring the source code;
- Responsible for the unit testing and module testing;
- Good at communication (verbal, non-verbal, writing)
- Daily scrum meeting;
Required qualifications are as follows:
- 2+ years of experience in front-end web development;
- 2+ years of experience with React JS / Angular / Typescript;
- 1+ UI: Material design, Material animations, Custom components;
- Thorough understanding of React JS / Angular and its core principles;
- Experience with common development tools such as Babel, Web pack, Gulp;
- Extensive experience with PWA, Docker is a plus;
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented, team environment;
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks;
- Work only 7.5 hours per day.
- Annual leave buyback scheme.
- Up to 18 days annual leave which could be converted to daily wages.
- Take 03 days Easter or Christmas holidays according Norway’s holidays.
- Allowances: Lunch, Fuel, and Internet.
- Aboard Company trip, Year End Party.
- Opportunity to go work on-site in Norway.
- Join dynamic, young, and friendly teams.
- A creative and forward thinking development team to work with.
- Weekly entertainment activities: Football, Badminton, Cinema.
- Monthly events such as birthday party, team building dinner, and other special events.
- Annual healthcare check-up, medical treatment supports.
- All insurances according to Vietnamese Labor law.
- Happy hour every single day, unlimited snacks & beverages.
For inquiries about this vacancy, please contact us at:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 028 66 762 406