Netpower AS is a privately held global software company with offices in Vietnam, United States, and Norway. We have more than 100 employees and among our clients you will find a considerable amount of large public, state-owned and private businesses. We delivers a wide range of services, including a wide variety of packaged products that we provide as SaaS services to our customers. We also do custom development projects for customers on Blockchain, .Net , Node JS,PHP, Golang, Python, Dart, Flutter, React Native, React JS, Angular, SQL, NoSQL and other cutting edge technologies. We have very solid expertise on UX design, advanced HTML5 development, digital marketing and project management. We also run a professional Datacenter where we offer Co-location, ASP-services, Web hosting, Cloud services, Storage and Backup. All our own SaaS services are derived from our internal Datacenter.
We have separate teams that focus on:
- dot Net/ dot Net Core custom developments.
- Flutter, React Native, Mobile Native development.
- Node JS, Go, Dart, PHP, Python custom development.
- Magento, AEM, Shopify, and WooCommerce eCommerce solutions.
- Product development of a complete SW-solution for online brokers with real time streaming quotes and online trading from mobile devices.
- Maintenance and support of our SaaS services.
- Operation of our Datacenter facility.
- Testing and Quality assurance.
Among our customers are:
- Norway’s largest Rig Operator using our CMS.
- Norway’s largest Hospital using our HSEQ system.
- Norway’s largest Ministry of Culture agency responsible for art and culture for school pupils.
- Norway’s largest Bus Transport using our tracking apps.
- Norway’s largest Chain of Tire Stores using our ERP software.
- Norway’s second largest chain of Pizza restaurants has all their IT systems hosted in our Datacenter.
- Norway’s second largest Bank using our stockbroker software.
- Norway’s second largest Municipality using our messaging software.
- Worldwide Tire Manufacture using Magento WEB shop delivered by our team.
Netpower AS has vacant positions for eCommerce Developer (Magento / Woo Commerce / Headless eCommerce) located at our Vietnam office to join our ever-expanding e-business team. You will join an existing international team of great people and will have a chance to contribute to a great success story while learning and growing with us.
Primary responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Work closely with the project manager to tailor business requirements in the technical design, ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Work with our senior developers or experts to develop ecommerce/booking solutions with Magento 1&2 and Docker / CI / CD;
- Have rich experience in creating or describing design at detail level via UML diagrams (Class/Sequence diagram…) or other ways
- Keep the team up to date with cutting edge libraries and best practices;
- Do peer code reviewing and perform refactoring the source code;
- Responsible for both frontend and backend of the project;
- Responsible for the unit testing and module testing;
- Good at communication (verbal, non-verbal, writing);
- Daily scrum meeting;
Required qualifications are as follows:
- 2+ years of experience building scalable robust web or ecommerce applications;
- Experience working on frameworks such as Laravel, Symphony, Drupal, WordPress;
- Certifications in Magento 2 Professional Developer, Magento 2 Professional Front End, and A/B Testing Software Development are plus;
- Strong database design, implementation, and query development;
- Multi-website, store view deployment and mobile site development;
- Knowledge of optimization, caching and scaling techniques;
- In-depth knowledge of other e-commerce industry topics such as inventory, shipping, ecommerce tracking, and such (e.g. Tag manager);
- Good understanding of Web analytics and SEO techniques;
- Experience with common payments and shipping methods such as Stripe, Klarna;
- Knowledge of data structures, design patterns, and algorithms and an ability to create modular, scalable, robust, and reusable code;
- Retail or direct to customer eCommerce industry experience required;
- Integration experience across multiple platforms and web applications
- Strong communication skills: written;
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented, team environment;
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Work only 7.5 hours per day.
- Annual leave buy back scheme.
- Up to 18 days annual leave which could be converted to daily wages.
- Take 03 days Easter or Christmas holidays according Norway’s holidays.
- Allowances: Lunch, Fuel, and Internet.
- Aboard Company trip, Year End Party.
- Opportunity to go work on-site in Norway.
- English Training Program twice a week.
- Join dynamic, young, and friendly teams.
- A creative and forward thinking development team to work with.
- Weekly entertainment activities: Football, Badminton, Cinema.
- Monthly events such as birthday party, team building dinner, and other special events.
- Annual healthcare check-up, medical treatment supports.
- All insurances according to Vietnamese Labor law.
- Happy hour every single day, unlimited snacks & beverages.
For inquiries about this vacancy, please contact us at:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 028 66 762 406