Netpower AS is a privately held global software company with offices in Vietnam, United States, and Norway. We have more than 100 employees and among our clients you will find a considerable amount of large public, state-owned and private businesses. We delivers a wide range of services, including a wide variety of packaged products that we provide as SaaS services to our customers. We also do custom development projects for customers on Blockchain, .Net , Node JS,PHP, Golang, Python, Dart, Flutter, React Native, React JS, Angular, SQL, NoSQL and other cutting edge technologies. We have very solid expertise on UX design, advanced HTML5 development, digital marketing and project management. We also run a professional Datacenter where we offer Co-location, ASP-services, Web hosting, Cloud services, Storage and Backup. All our own SaaS services are derived from our internal Datacenter.
We have separate teams that focus on:
- dot Net/ dot Net Core custom developments.
- Flutter, React Native, Mobile Native development.
- Node JS, Go, Dart, PHP, Python custom development.
- Magento, AEM, Shopify, and WooCommerce eCommerce solutions.
- Product development of a complete SW-solution for online brokers with real time streaming quotes and online trading from mobile devices.
- Maintenance and support of our SaaS services.
- Operation of our Datacenter facility.
- Testing and Quality assurance.
Among our customers are:
- Norway’s largest Rig Operator using our CMS.
- Norway’s largest Hospital using our HSEQ system.
- Norway’s largest Ministry of Culture agency responsible for art and culture for school pupils.
- Norway’s largest Bus Transport using our tracking apps.
- Norway’s largest Chain of Tire Stores using our ERP software.
- Norway’s second largest chain of Pizza restaurants has all their IT systems hosted in our Datacenter.
- Norway’s second largest Bank using our stockbroker software.
- Norway’s second largest Municipality using our messaging software.
- Worldwide Tire Manufacture using Magento WEB shop delivered by our team.
Netpower AS has vacant positions for Business Development Executive located at our Vietnam office to join our ever-expanding business team. You will join an existing international team of great people and will have a chance to contribute to a great success story while learning and growing with us.
- Job Title: Senior Business Development Executive
- Salary Grade: Negotiation depends on candidate’s expectation
- Working Location: Netpower Vietnam office – Saigon Airport Plaza, No.1, Bach Dang, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, HCMC
- Headquarter: Norway
- Working Time: 09:00 AM – 06:00 PM (Mon – Fri)
- Report to: Head of Business & Norway Sales Manager
- Company Size: 50-99
- Make appointments with appropriate persons in charge of potential customers.
- Find cross-selling/up-selling opportunities in potential or existing customers with support by managers.
- Present introduction of products and services to potential customers following defined sales strategy.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to make proposals and supervise the projects.
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- Make a proposal document to sell products and services.
- Track, accurately record and report daily sales results to the supervisor.
- Attain and exceed individual and team sales targets.
- Define sales strategy for assigned product (including marketing investigation, targeting, activity plan) with support by managers.
- Develop and execute long-term sales strategies to maintain current clients and generate new business opportunities.
- Negotiate and close deals by understanding, creating, and delivering client value propositions.
- Provide post-sales client relationship management to ensure solutions meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Continuously maintain and expand sales, industry, and technical knowledge; use expertise to serve as a thought leader during client engagements.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- IT Sale experience is required.
- At least 02-03 year experiences in Sales. International Outbound Sales is a big plus
- Ability to learn and use innovative selling technologies (e.g., analytics, social media) to network, engage clients, and identify new business opportunities.
- Motivated self-starter with a passion for sales and a desire to achieve performance goals.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills; ability to tailor verbal and written communications to adapt to different cultures, clients, and colleagues at multiple levels.
- Outstanding ability to prioritize demands from multiple clients while developing creative sales solutions that solve complex business problems.
- Demonstrated ability to build trusting working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Work only 7.5 hours per day.
- Annual leave buy back scheme.
- Up to 18 days annual leave which could be converted to daily wages.
- Take 03 days Easter or Christmas holidays according Norway’s holidays.
- Allowances: Lunch, Fuel, and Internet.
- Aboard Company trip, Year End Party.
- Opportunity to go work on-site in Norway.
- English Training Program twice a week.
- Join dynamic, young, and friendly teams.
- A creative and forward thinking development team to work with.
- Weekly entertainment activities: Football, Badminton, Cinema.
- Monthly events such as birthday party, team building dinner, and other special events.
- Annual healthcare check-up, medical treatment supports.
- All insurances according to Vietnamese Labor law.
- Happy hour every single day, unlimited snacks & beverages.
For inquiries about this vacancy, please contact us at:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 028 66 762 406